LEFF AMSTERDAM - BRICK CLOCK - STEEL WHITE
The fact that the Dutch word ‘lef’ is derived from the Hebrew word for heart and their studio is located in the heart of amsterdam was not the only reason why brothers Arno and Dennis Ruijzenaars and designer Erwin Termaat named their brand LEFF amsterdam.
The ultimate heavy duty piece of our collection. A vintage flip clock, reinvented and redesigned, with a unique combination of materials and graphics. Inside the stainless steel case a precision machine provides you a different composition of numbers every minute. The case is welded and brushed by hand which brings this clock to a high level of craftsmanship. This clock can be displayed on a desk or hung on the wall.
- contents packaging - wall/desk clock stainless steel, 2 x D battery, cleaning cloth, 2 x screw and plug, 5 year warranty certificate
- year of release - 2011
- designer - erwin termaat
- item number - LT15001
- dimensions - w: 36cm / 14.17” – h: 15,7cm / 6.2” – d: 12,8cm / 5”
- weight - 2,85kg / 6,3lbs
- power supply - 2 x D (included)
- materials - stainless steel case, PMMA lens, ABS back
- dial type - numbers
- dial colour - white background with black numbers
- movement type - flip movement
- warranty - 5 year